Camping Stories
-
Our electrical system is at last properly installed with nothing rose
needed. The batteries are balanced and all is well. Interestingly Adrián
discovered...
Exploring a Mysterious Road
-
Can I Get There? There’s a road not far from here that I’ve spent
considerable time thinking about, looking at maps, reviewing satellite
imagery, and sea...
The Shape of Oscars 2018
-
We're back on our bullshit again. Please put your hands together for the
Oscar article that needs no introduction! Except our lawyers have informed
us that...
Everything I Need to Know.....
-
One of these days I'm going to write a book. Partially stealing from a
book that's already out there it's going to be titled "Everything I've
Needed to K...
Lookin' for Love
-
I am about to admit something that I never thought I would tell anyone. It
is something that I struggled with and was afraid of for a long time, just
think...
New bike in the family
-
So yea it has been a while since my last blog but that is life. My last
posting about our ride to Harrison Idaho was basically the last time our
motorcycle...
Kaput!!
-
*Main Entry: ka·putVariant(s): also ka·puttFunction: adjectiveEtymology:
German kaputt, from French capot not having made a trick at piquetDate:
18951...
No comments:
Post a Comment