Sunday, July 13, 2008

The long way

Yesterday morning I planned on heading down to Provo, UT to help a friend with a small, and easy job on his bike. I live in Salt lake City, if I had taken I-15 it would have been about a 45 minute drive. I did not.
I took the long way, just for fun, one hour 45 minutes later, I arrived.
Here it the route I took, Salt Lake to Provo.
Basically all I did was set my route into google maps, and then alter it, completely.
I really had no idea where I was going, I was just randomly dragging the route onto interesting roads.
It was great, a nice ride, full of nice scenery, mountain roads, twisties, amazing vistas. I think my average speed was around 35.
I wish I had had my camera to actually take some pics, but as it was I had forgotten it, as I usually do.
Peace, ride safe.

No comments: