Sunday, October 18, 2009

More than the other

I had a thought the other day, a thought I never expected to have. I would sell my motorcycle so we had some extra cash if we were moving back to Utah in the future...yes..I actually thought of giving up my bike for epic powder.
Because of this, I have come to the realization that I am truly a skier. Yes I love riding, but I like skiing more...I guess it is because I can always buy another motorcycle..but consistent powder days only happen in Utah...I use to be an obsessive dancer...but I can dance anywhere...Being happy on snow is the best feeling on earth..

As I said in an earlier post, I was never actually miserable in SLC. I just made myself believe I was. The people there, weird though they may be, are at least friendly, and make an effort. Yeah I know, I am still just missing home.
I don't see anything wrong with that.

Pray for snow

2 comments:

Ryan said...

While I wouldn't call myself a true skier like you are (since I'd only go a few times a year) I really really miss the mountains and snow in Utah. I like New York, but the skyscrapers really don't compare.

-Tim said...

Yeah...until they make a 12,000ft building, it will never compare to the rocky mountains